Sunday, February 11, 2007

Next Meeting is Feb. 26th

Hello Everyone,

I hope the week will be filled with joy and good spirits. I say this because my week starts out chipper and then goes downhill quickly. The people I work with are great people with serious issues and they feel like its their job to bring you down with them. I for one am not one to be push around, I've worked at my job for more than 5 years now and I am considered senior staff, someday yes I see myself running the company someday, but it has to be a time and there has to be a certain someone that isn't working at my company. This person has some very bad habits (talking behind peoples back). Well that isn't cool, but knowing this made me realize how much we talk about someone behind their backs, whether good or bad. So just get the skeletons out of the closet, Justin wasn't at our first meeting and we told a story about the Maravilla Apartment days, and when Justin thought he had strep throat and it actually was food in the back of his throat, so Justin I wanted to let you know we mentioned you in that story. wheeeeeeeeee its off my chest. But seriously, lets just analyze this a little bit more this week, when you start talking about so and so stop and swallow the thoughts, I need to work on this and I know more in our group does as well. Have a great and fun week.

1 comment:

Andrew Seely said...

great encouragement.

definately something to think about.