Sunday, March 4, 2007

New location for tomorrow's meeting

Hey friends,

I'm finally checking my voice mails for the first time
since last Thursday afternoon, and I'm getting a
fairly recent message from Andrew E about our meeting
tomorrow night. Andrew's suggestion is that we
relocate to the Lofgrens', as the Enns abode is not
quite ready to receive guests.

There have also been a few nudges toward moving the
meetings here to Chatsworth regularly so that the
Souzas can join us, the Jackan/Widneys don't have to
drive as far from Pasadena, and Lori doesn't have to
drive all the way from Santa Monica to Saugus or
Valencia. I'm generally open to the consensus but
suggest that we meet at Lofgrens' for tomorrow night,
provided that's OK with Jamie and Karen.

I'll post this message on the Forklifters blog, too,
just in case.

Hope to see you all Monday night by 7:15 at the
Lofgrens'.

Blessings~
Bill

No comments: